Position: Speech–Language Pathologist 2017-2018 School Year
Location: Uinta County School District #1, Evanston, Wyoming
Salary: ($44,900 - $71,900) Placement commensurate with experience and training
Closing Date: Uinta County School District Number One reserves the right to hire the most qualified candidate anytime. Position will remain open until filled.
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree in Communication Science Disorders.
- Applicant must hold or be eligible to obtain a Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board Speech-Language Pathology Certificate.
- Experience in individual, group and classroom therapies preferred.
- Ability to evaluate a student’s speech-language skills, and offer recommendations based on evaluation results and observations.
- Ability to be a contributing member of a team working for the benefit of each individual student is required.
- Develop Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs) based on individual student’s needs.
- Must be able to participate as a member of IEP teams as needed.
- School District will support individuals in need of their CFY.
Interested candidates should complete an online application at www.uinta1.com (Job Opportunities) or contact the Human Resources Office of UCSD Number One at 537 Tenth Street, Evanston, Wyoming (307) 789-7571 for additional information and/or to begin the application process.